Verisk Health Webinar Series Highlights
Creating a System of Health
Wednesday, July 31, 2013 1:00-2:00 PM ET
In this webinar, we will outline simple steps for implementing care management programs that drive greater impact on patient outcomes.
We'll discuss the latest population stratification and engagement techniques and highlight ways to improve clinical results by spurring collaboration between care managers and physicians. Additionally, we'll highlight best practices for measuring provider efficiency.
Attendees will learn how to:
• Identify actionable short-term and long-term clinical interventions
• Tailor health coaching strategies to better address patient needs
• Share critical patient insight with physicians to aid clinician coordination
• Track improvement in program outcomes
• Measure risk-adjusted provider efficiency and practice variation
• Identify leakage and reduce medical waste
Please Note: Pre-registration is required to attend this event by filling out the form above.
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org