Verisk Health Webinar Series Highlights
Uncovering Costly Coding Errors in High-Dollar Claims
Strategies for Reducing Overpayments
Wednesday, March 26, 2014 1:00 - 2:00 pm ET
Can you identify waste vs. abuse?
• A charge of $1000 for a toothbrush
• A 325 mg dose of ibuprofen billed at $10
• Pregnancy tests administered to women in their 60s
• A charge of $14.50 for a single dose of acetaminophen
Over $90 billion of the national spend for facility care is lost to improper and egregious payments. In this presentation, our clinical coding experts will highlight key tactics for identifying fraud, waste and abuse (FWA) and uncovering potential cost-savings in high-dollar claims.
This discussion, of both common and complex clinical use-case scenarios, will teach attendees:
• The fundamentals of proper facility claim coding
• The importance of expert claim-line analysis to reduce costs
• Best practices for managing appeals
Note: Pre-registration is required to attend this event. For more information, contact email@example.com.